Creative Team Appreciation Week
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrate your creative team members for an entire week

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Designers Contributing

Go down 
+59
ScraftyGirl
Joshgirl
kendallt
calliclaire
just sarah
Sheila
Angi
Momma Crystal
godena
penny
Mrsbou
*KaraBear*
Micha
britnkaysmemaw2
Sarah
Lor
lillimou
bunnyfreak
MCou
Family Comes First
Wanda
Danny2010
sleepingbeautie
zet
vicki23
mom2triplets04
amandavz
Wendy
scrappyt
MITS
hobbes130
Nikki
g6scrapped
binty
Rory
Kmkarayannis
Chel
AnikA
kc71595
Pegzz
jrmminga
babydoll37
ripal
mizamigo
QueenMychl
aTimeForScraps
Country Hollow Creations
ericksoc
crlin
trina513
lynelle
ladydsw00
SandyPie
blueruby
Scrappinsass
amy!
jane_david99
Ohana
ScrappinDaisies
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
godena

Designers Contributing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 am

wow, so great. Thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
Momma Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:53 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:58 pm

What a list!! Thanks to all the designers!
Back to top Go down
Sheila

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Thanks to all the designers. This kit is awesome and is going to take days to download :)!
Back to top Go down
just sarah

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Thank you to all the awesome designers who contributed to this kit! Thank for thinking about us!
Back to top Go down
calliclaire

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm

WOW WOW WOW!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kendallt

kendallt

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Thanks, designers, for your amazing generosity!!
Back to top Go down
Joshgirl

Joshgirl

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 am

Wow, what a great list. Thank you to all the designers.
Back to top Go down
http://joshgirl.blogspot.com/
ScraftyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Thank you so much for the wonderful collab kit - and thank you, Cara of Sweet Tomato Designs for participating so that I can have it!
Back to top Go down
kelseyll

kelseyll

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Wow...that is quite an impressive list of designers!!! Thanks so much to all of you!!
Back to top Go down
Rylea

PostSubject: Thank You    Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 pm

To each and every Designer who contributed to this amazing kit created I wish to personally say Thank You.. Not being a designer myself, I still how much work was involved to coordinate and collaborate this magnificent & beautifulkit....and I am sincerely grateful for it. It is a beautiful kit I will enjoy for many years to come creating multiple layouts for all my personal albums, especially for my grandchildren.....I am deeply touched at your generosity and truly in awe at the size of your hearts and this kit you have given us CT's. Thank You seems so trivial for the gratitude I feel....but it is an honor to have been included in the receiving end of your generosity. Thank You Cara of Sweet Tomato Designs and all the other Designers (there was soooo many ) out there I know and do not know. God Bless each of you....it may not of been anything to you, but it meant the world to me and so many others. XOXOXOXXOXOXO Again, I am deeply honored and touched....THANK YOU SO MUCH
Sherry Moosman aka Rylea
Back to top Go down
CircleofLifeScraps

CircleofLifeScraps

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Rylea wrote:
To each and every Designer who contributed to this amazing kit created I wish to personally say Thank You.. Not being a designer myself, I still how much work was involved to coordinate and collaborate this magnificent & beautifulkit....and I am sincerely grateful for it. It is a beautiful kit I will enjoy for many years to come creating multiple layouts for all my personal albums, especially for my grandchildren.....I am deeply touched at your generosity and truly in awe at the size of your hearts and this kit you have given us CT's. Thank You seems so trivial for the gratitude I feel....but it is an honor to have been included in the receiving end of your generosity. Thank You Cara of Sweet Tomato Designs and all the other Designers (there was soooo many ) out there I know and do not know. God Bless each of you....it may not of been anything to you, but it meant the world to me and so many others. XOXOXOXXOXOXO Again, I am deeply honored and touched....THANK YOU SO MUCH
Sherry Moosman aka Rylea

What a wonderful expression and sentiment! I know from being a CTM first, that there is so much work and dedication that goes with it. It is really nice to be acknowledged as a CT. That is why I JUMPED at this project! Designers may not always remember to say it as much as they could, but we do appreciate what goes into each and every layout, no matter the skill level! What goes into them is a part of you! And that counts!
Back to top Go down
snowsmoon

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

What a list....so many awesome designers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designers Contributing   Designers Contributing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Designers Contributing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Team Appreciation Week :: Welcome :: Designer List-
Jump to: