Creative Team Appreciation Week
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrate your creative team members for an entire week

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GingerScraps

GingerScraps

Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th Empty
PostSubject: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Post your bingo card here for the Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest from our July 6th Bingo- with me GingerScraps.
You will not want to miss these prizes!!
I and a few secret judges will be picking some winners- for some AMAZING prizes!!
Rules-
• Decorate the Blank Bingo card that is in this folder. http://gingerscraps.net/Ginger/CT_Week_Bingo_GingerScraps.zip
• Decorate your Bingo card with the 19 words YOU selected from the Words list (remember to add your ONE FREE SPACE).
• Then save your card Size 600 by 514 pixels. And post it as a reply here in this thread.
• You can use any goodies you would like to scrap your Bingo Card- please remember to list credits of what you used.
• Deadline to post your Decorated Card- July 6th @ 2pm PST

Back to top Go down
http://gingerscraps.net
mhreen08

PostSubject: Re: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 am

Here's mine. I'm sending you my words next!

Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th Bingo

Credits: Diary of a Dreamer by Litabells Designs, All Stacked Up - Bellis Perennis by Captivated Visions, Fonts are Angel Tears
and CK Ali's Writing
Back to top Go down
melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns

PostSubject: Re: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:17 am

here is mine Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th Bingogard2

Credits : ii only have used the me and you kit for this week by various designers

Last edited by melaniedesigns on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunnyfreak

PostSubject: Re: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Here is my Card:

https://ctappreciationweek.forumotion.com/gallery/Best-Decorated-Bingo-Card/July-6th-Bingo-Card-pic_67.htmBest Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th Gs_bin10
Credits: Bingo Card template for Contest
All else from Grateful by Sweet Tomato Designs
Font: Smiley Monster
Back to top Go down
hobbes130

PostSubject: Re: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th Bingo1

Credits Scrapmatters Design Team Collab Life's Little Surprises

Last edited by hobbes130 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GingerScraps

GingerScraps

PostSubject: Re: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:14 pm

ok cards deadline is here....
If you all want to make edits to your card you will have until the Bingo game is over today.
But any posts after this one will not be eligible for the contest.

I have the PMed list of all your words so - This is the words list I will go by. So if your words on your card dont match the list you PMed me.. I will go by the list you PMed me.

See you at 4:00 pm PST for the game to begin!!
Back to top Go down
http://gingerscraps.net
mhreen08

PostSubject: Re: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 am

Was the winner of this challenge posted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th   Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Decorated Bingo Card Contest July 6th
Page 1 of 1