Creative Team Appreciation Week
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrate your creative team members for an entire week

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandymade

Mandymade

Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! Empty
PostSubject: Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!!   Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 pm

We just finished the first speed scrap of the week... want to check it out. The LO's are amazing!!! I guess that's why you're all CTM!!!
Oh and this was the pp... it was supposed to be a mini but it just grew into a full kit:)

Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! Mmdb_imaganarium_preSpeed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! July-5-th-speed-scrap-with-mandymade-7-pm-mtn-t7

I had so much fun and really enjoyed chatting with the ladies. I'll be around all week joining in on the fun!!! And a big thank you to everyone who came... it was fun!
Back to top Go down
http://mandymadedigibits.blogspot.com/
melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns

PostSubject: Re: Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!!   Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 am

speedscrap 1 whas a bless no i am off for speed scrap 2
Back to top Go down
ScraftyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!!   Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:53 pm

I am having a great time with the SS! Thanks for hosting - I love the PP from your scrap!
Back to top Go down
melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns

PostSubject: Re: Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!!   Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 pm

i have done 2 but i hope 2 do more of them because i really love them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!!   Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Speed scrap #1 done only 11 more to go!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Team Appreciation Week :: Welcome :: Chatter-
Jump to: