Creative Team Appreciation Week
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrate your creative team members for an entire week

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadine's Art Scraps

Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? Empty
PostSubject: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 pm

I see loads of beautiful LOs in the galleries and the challenge threads! WOW!

Please make sure you post the link to your gorgeous LOs in the thread of the challenge you want to participate! There are fabulous prizes to be won!!!

(For example ... the Wordart challenge ....)

LOL - yes I am shamelessly advertising the challenge I host. I saw some amazing LOs using WA that didn't post in the WA challlenge thread. Come on and post them!!!
Back to top Go down
melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns

Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 pm

i have post there all ready and hope that many more will post there
Back to top Go down
AmyLiv

PostSubject: Question   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Can you post the same layout in two different challenges??? Like my pet layout used the CTM Kit... so could I post it in pets and CTM Kit? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nadine's Art Scraps

PostSubject: Re: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 pm

I am not sure ... But I hope one of the organizers will answer the question.
Back to top Go down
ScrappinDaisies

ScrappinDaisies

PostSubject: Re: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm

AmyLiv wrote:
Can you post the same layout in two different challenges??? Like my pet layout used the CTM Kit... so could I post it in pets and CTM Kit? Thanks!

Yes, I think that is totally fine! As long as it works for both : )
Back to top Go down
Nadine's Art Scraps

PostSubject: Re: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Great!
Also ... some scrappers didn't post a link in my thread even though their LO is in the WA gallery
Back to top Go down
ScrappinDaisies

ScrappinDaisies

PostSubject: Re: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Yes make sure you post your links in the challenge threads!!! Otherwise the designer hosting the challenge won't know you've completed it and you won't be entered to win the prizes they have!!
Back to top Go down
wendya78

wendya78

PostSubject: Re: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Ooh - I did a page for another challenge and used WA...didn't think to link it up there too! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?   Did you post the gallery link of your LO  in the appropriate challenge thread? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you post the gallery link of your LO in the appropriate challenge thread?
Page 1 of 1